# User Guides
# User Guide 1
- Step 1: Follow the link to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox add-on store
- Step 2: Add an extension to chrome or firefox browser
- Step3: With the installed extension, the wallet icon becomes visible on the right browser side
- Step 4: Click on the wallet icon and set up your wallet
- Step 5: Refresh the platform page (opens new window) and log in.
# User Guide 2
How to exchange files or data from wallet to wallet;
- Step 1: Download your 4thTech Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox wallet
- Step 2: Create and backup your wallet. To create your wallet, set up your password.
- Step 3: Log into the 4thTech web platform
- Step 4: Top-up your wallet with gas money ( the 4thTech platform currently supports
Ethereum, Polkadot Edgeware, Tolar HashNetand
There are 3 TIERS available:
- tier 1 10k FOUR staked enables 10% discount
- tier 2 20k FOUR staked enables 20% discount
- tier 3 50k FOUR staked enables 50% discount
💡 The number of
FOUR tokens in tiers 1-3 is variable due to market conditions and/or price fluctuations.
- Step 5: In order to send data files to friends and colleagues you will need to know your wallet address and the receiver's wallet address. Your wallet address works like your phone number or email address. It is uniquely yours!
💡 For example, let’s say the
Polkadot Edgeware network is your blockchain of choice. Your
Polkadot Edgeware wallet account is used for sending or receiving any type of data files. It works similarly to email attachments, but with one main difference. Exchanging data files via blockchain is 100% secure and private.
💡 4thTech platform currently supports
Ethereum, Polkadot Edgeware, Tolar HashNet and
- Step 6: Tap on the Send data tab, fill in the request form, attach the file and press Send.
💡 4thTech currently supports up to
20Mb of data file size.
- Step 7: If you send a file, you can follow the transaction in the blockchain explorer of the chosen network by pressing the transaction Explorer link. If you receive a file, you can check it in your Received data tab.
💡 Check the file authenticity by clicking on the submenu Details. If the Checksum Match is green, then the received file is authentic. Remember to download the received files to your computer as library storage is limited up to 7 days. After 7 days, files will be deleted.
# User Guide 3
💡 Due to the required fast transaction speed, short messaging is currently available only on the
- Step 1: Download and set up your wallet (i.e. FOURwaL) and log into the 4thTech web platform (opens new window).
- Step 2: Exchange
Solanawallet addresses with friends, coworkers or family members
- Step 3: Fund your 4thTech
Solanawallet with SOL tokens to provide gas
- Step 4: Stake
FOURtokens to enable the chat function (available in web platform 3.0)
💡 Tier 3 FOUR STAKING will be required in web platform 3.0 to enable the short messaging service.
- Step 5: Tap on the Instant messaging tab to connect with a friend, coworker or family member by pasting his/her Solana 4thTech wallet address and start chatting.
💡 Currently, only Solana
TX cost is being charged in
$SOL with a possibility of a small protocol service fee to be added in the future. With the 4thTech Web Platform 3.0 update coming in 2022, the right to FOURim access will be enabled with
$FOUR token staking. Overall there are currently three cost variants to be considered in the messaging process:
Initialization of a conversation between two wallets usually takes more time to be established as five accounts needs to be created (we are adding a progress window in future updates). Testing produced the following
0,006845503 SOL“Hi 😄”
When the conversation is established between two wallets, sending and receiving messages takes less time averaging between 1 and 5 seconds. Testing sending a short message produced the following
0,000039503 SOL“ooo 😃”
🔗 FOURwaL DL (Google Chrome Store): link (opens new window)
🔗 FOURwaL DL (Mozilla Store): link (opens new window)
🔗 4thTech Web Platform: link (opens new window)
# User Guide 4
ERC-20 FOUR from
Binance Smart Chain BEP-20 FOUR using
ERC-20 FOUR to
Binance Smart Chain, the cross-blockchain bridge is needed. The Bridge enables the cross-chain token bridging in both directions. The smart contract locks the
ERC-20 FOUR sent from the
Ethereum, while the equivalent amount of
FOUR BEP-20 is minted on
BSC. When the
BEP-20 FOUR needs to be bridged back to
ERC-20 FOUR, the smart contract puts in a
BEP-20 FOUR burn request to the Bridge, and the
ERC-20 FOUR are released from the reserves. This process ensures that the total and circulating token supply don’t change.
# User Guide 5
ERC-20 FOUR to
Solana SPL FOUR token Bridge Manual
Solana Wormhole bridge enables
ERC-20 FOUR to bridge to
SPL FOUR available on the
Solana blockchain. The
Wormhole bridge uses decentralized cross-chain oracles (i.e. guardians) operated by a set of node operators that include top
Solana validators and other ecosystem stakeholders whose incentives are strongly aligned with
Serum (Solana.com, May 2021).
# User Guide 6
ERC-20 FOUR to
Polygon FOUR token Bridge Manual
Polygon bridge enables
ERC-20 FOUR to bridge to
Polygon FOUR available on the
Polygon blockchain. As
FOUR token Multiverse is expanding, it is important to know how to use it. The first step is always the bridge.
FOUR tokens have been integrated into the official Ethereum — Polygon cross-chain bridge, so
ERC-20 FOUR token holders can now easily migrate between two universes.